We are an Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Studio to help SMEs improve productivity and profitability, without the high costs and complexity.
We develop analytics applications that enable you to make better decisions, grow revenue, maximise organisational efficiencies, and manage risk and compliance. We help you build a data-driven foundation for your organisation and help you find answers to questions like:
Wherever you are in the process, we can help you discover more opportunities for your business, build a proof of concept to verify your idea, build the product step by step and help you take it to the next level.
We build an understanding of what your organisation wants to achieve from its data and build a strategy to fulfil it.
After identifying all sources of data, we integrate isolated data sources into a single and secure database system.
By consolidating all sources of information within a single tool, we help you uncover value and validate requirements.
We build the applications, dashboards and systems that help your organisation run like a well-oiled machine.
The cross-platform capabilities and robustness of Java combined with the versatility and flexibility of Python enables us to provide state-of-the-art solutions for SMEs.
We are headquartered in Mumbai and are a team of analytics professionals, engineers & designers with diverse backgrounds and skills. See the openings below
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Understanding of libraries such as Plotly, Beautiful Soup, Tensor Flow, etc.
• Atleast 1-year experience solely in developing Web Application and Web Dashboards
You will be responsible for driving qualified traffic to Logikle.com and its clients and improving conversion rates through the organic channel. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data analysts, and growth experts to grow key business metrics and address both top of funnel head terms and highly qualified long tail terms associated with companies looking to hire talented software engineers and data analysts. You will lead on-page optimizations, new content generation, technical SEO maintenance, and efforts to grow Domain and Page Authority.
• Work on organic growth initiatives with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
• Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
• Conduct ongoing SERP analysis on critical head terms with extreme detail.
• Optimize on-page content and internal link architecture for head terms.
• Lead long tail keyword research and categorization efforts.
• Strategize and oversee new content generation initiatives to satisfy relevant long tail queries.
• Conduct backlink analysis of our site and our competitors to find new link opportunities and monitor link quality.
• Complement social and content teams by providing target terms, anchor text, and landing pages for off-domain content to drive Page Authority to key pages.
• Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
• Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, CTR, Conversion, and CPA.
• Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices, in particular with regard to avoiding algorithmic penalties.
• 2+ years of experience in consumer Internet product management and a strong engineering background.
• Experience implementing content-focused and technical SEO tactics independently or by working with developers.
• Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance.
• Knowledge of various technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO.
• Comfort collaborating with both developers and marketers to accomplish SEO objectives, including the ability to create world-class product specifications.
• Extensive experience with software for data, tracking, and analytics, including SEMRush and/or Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Keyword Planner, Google PageSpeed Insights, advanced Excel, etc.
• Extensive experience with enterprise traffic reporting software like Omniture and link outreach and monitoring tools like InkyBee or similar.
• Be extremely knowledgeable at conversion rate optimization and best practices.
• Have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for organic growth and conversion and representative of the Logikle brand.
• Be able to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
• You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.